The Perpetual Bride

Some may be a little confused by this title since I just got married. When I started looking into changing the title of the blog, I actually looked up "perpetual bride" and I was somewhat surprised at what I found. Most articles were actually titled "Always a Bridesmaid, Never a Bride" or " The Perpetual Bridesmaid." Not exactly the look I wanted to go for, but then I looked up just the definition of perpetual.

per·pet·u·al
pərˈpeCH(o͞o)əl/
adjective
  1. 1. never ending or changing.
Synonyms: everlasting, never-ending, eternal, permanent, unending, endless, without end, lasting, long-lasting, constant, abiding, enduring, perennial, timeless, ageless, deathless, undying, immortal


The last few aren't exactly what I'm talking about but the other than that, that's what I want my marriage to be, I always and endlessly want to be my husband's bride. I want to live like my everyday life like I lived it on our wedding day. 

So that's the story of the new name. I'm going to be documenting my journey to live my most authentic and best life. This includes the day-to-day, special occasions, and everything in between! 

Comments