Update- Surprise: I have a new name...

Well it's officially been a LONG time since I sat down to write anything. Life has changed quite a bit since the last post, since you know I wasn't even engaged in the last post. I had a plan (you know, before I even had a ring) to blog  projects and experiences during our engagement, but that kinda went to way side with the busyness of life and the bakery. (If you didn't know, I also own a bakery- look it up Pink Baking Co.)


I guess I can still do some catch up posts and still have a wedding series to give you some inside scoop, tips for brides to be, and of course photo tutorials on some of the craft projects we did for the wedding. I guess you guessed it, I'm MARRIED! We will celebrate four months of wedded bliss next week. Just long enough to want to still to look at pictures every other day and pray that I see one in a wedding blog somewhere. Because, yeah.... that's the dream. Both for the business and who doesn't want to be featured in a magazine?!

So I guess this will be the beginning of the Wedding Series!


There are quite a few topics that I want to write about from both the bride and vendor point of view. So here's a little preview of what might be coming.

  • The dress
  • Picking vendors
  • What happens if it rains?!?!
  • How to be a chill Bride
  • My Bride Tribe 😍
  • What married life is really like
There will probably be more as I really hash this idea out but I realized I missed blogging and I really want to start it back up. So here's to the new year (in a few weeks) and getting back into a routine that includes sitting down and talking to you all.

XOXO
- Ashley Pedzwater 


Comments