One Pot Weeknight Meal

Hello! Hope you're having a great week so far! I know Monday's can be tough and I'm here to help! I know for a while I was doing Meatless Monday and I may still throw some of those in, but now I'm feeding a major carnivore, and I think he would walk out if I suggested a completely meatless meal. ;)

Thank you to facebook and Tasty for sharing this delicious recipe! It was so easy and so good. Ours was two pot because we added in quinoa to round out the meal but you definitely wouldn't have to.

Ingredients:
Two chicken breasts
Tasty used Asparagus, carrots, and grape or cherry tomatoes.
I used brussels sprouts and carrots. But you could use whatever veggies you had on hand.
Balsamic Vinegar
Italian Dressing
Honey
Crushed Red Pepper Flakes

In small bowl, mix together 1/2c Italian dressing, 3 tablespoons of balsamic, 2 teaspoons honey and red pepper as desired.

Add chicken breasts to a pan and cook for just a few minutes. Then add in about half of your dressing mixture. Keep spooning it on top of the chicken and cook chicken until done. (160F if you are using a thermometer) Remove chicken and add in chopped veggies. I like to quarter my brussels and and cute strips of carrot. You can use match stick carrots if you like too. Sauté the veggies in the remaining dressing in the pan. Remove those from the pan and top with chicken. Return the remaining dressing to the pan and reduce for a few minutes until thick. Drizzle that over the chicken and ENJOY! It's that easy and took about 20 minutes total to make.


Comments