A Little Update from the Mermaid Herself

This year has been crazy to say the least! Back in November I took a management position with my company and by June I owned a portion of it! July 1st was my first day as a business owner and what a wild ride it has been since then!

My apologies that it has taken a very severe toil on my blog. I really want to keep it going and add new stuff and different content to it.

Here is kind of what I'm thinking for content:

Mermaid Tales: Book talks! I recently joined a book club and I've just been reading more in general. follow on Goodreads to see even more reviews.
Fins Fitness: (possible name change) General fitness posts, excitement over upcoming Tone It Up challenges, tips and tricks, and other fitness goodies!
Kitchen Conch Shell: That's right! Kitchen stuff! Getting back to my roots in the kitchen. I'm hoping this will also make me cook more.

And I need to title for craftish posts! I miss Pinterest Projects and being crafty. Let me know in the comments your suggestions for names!

Not sure if I'll have a funny title for general life updates or just fun posts. I'm planning on doing a fall bucket list again this year. So that will start happening in the coming weeks.

Until next time! xo

Comments