My One Word 2015

The last three years now I have chosen a word instead of a list of resolutions that I either forgot about or never completed. This last year was love and and I knew well before the new year that it would be my word. This year I think I know my word but I'm going to think on it a little more

I always start with a written list of word options and pray on them for a couple days or weeks until I eventually don't feel anything about one and cross it off. I continue this until I am left with one. Or until one jumps out at me that I just know it's the one! Sometimes this can go on for weeks! Be patient and persistent.

The word that I'm thinking will probably be my word is Present. So many times now I find myself wishing for instant results, thinking about what needs to be done next, how I can get here, etc. And I find myself not being present when I'm with others or enjoying the journey.

I normally paint my word on a canvas and hang it in the living room. But I'm thinking about wrapping an empty box and leaving it where I will see it everyday for the reminder to be present in every moment.

if you want more information on My One Word, follow this link.
Let me know if you decide to use a One Word and what it is! I would love to know :)

Until next time! xo

Comments