Overnight Oats and Chia Pudding featuring Perfect Fit Protein by Tone It Up

I love breakfast but I just can't get up in time to make breakfast every morning. I really wish I could, but 5:30 comes way to early and most mornings I cherish those few extra minutes of sleep that could be used to make breakfast.

Instead, I have figured out that if I make breakfast the night before I can sleep in and enjoy my favorite meal! Here's the other thing about me; I'm not a morning person. You probably guessed this from reading the last couple sentences. Most of my breakfasts are running out the door to work. This usually means, a power bar, breakfast sandwich thing, or hitting a drive thru. Most of these options aren't great if you're trying to have a clean diet. And now I have the perfect thing!


Overnight Oats 

1/2c rolled oats (not instant)
2/3c almond milk
1tbsp chia seeds (optional)
dash of your favorite sweetener
       To stick to a more breakfasty taste I use a little bit of real maple syrup. But just a little.

Mix all ingredients together in mason jar and leave it in the fridge overnight. All you have to do is heat up! Takes no time at all, and I honestly usually make two days at a time so I have a back up in the fridge if I get busy one night or just forget to make it.

Have fun with this recipe, you can add all kinds of things in the morning to make it extra special. I like to add berries to mine mostly. But I've seen on girls on instagram add pieces of protein bars, sprinkles, fruit, peanut butter or any other nut butter of your choice. This is a recipe you can go crazy with!

My other favorite right now is Chia pudding!

I didn't have great luck with this a while back but I think the recipe was too complicated. 

3tbsp chia seeds
1/2 almond milk
1 scoop protein powder

Mix all ingredients and let it sit! I like mine after two nights, just to make sure everything is nice and smooth.

I use Perfect Fit and right now you can get 15% off by using the code "FriskyFallPFP" 

Perfect Fit is an organic, vegan, and gluten free protein and ti make it even better all product are GMO free! You can find it online here. Perfect Fit is a great baking protein as well and they post new recipes all the time. I'll be sharing more recipes in the coming weeks! 

What is your favorite on-the-go breakfast? I love trying new recipes.

Until next time! xo

Comments