Veggetti- Is it really that great?

The short answer is yes!


The quickest, easiest way to get the perfect size noodles from almost any vegetable. I love zucchini so that was an easy choice for me. One thing I have loved for awhile now is spaghetti squash, but it's been hard to find lately and I still want "pasta" but without the carbs.

And they cook SO much faster than regular noodles.

I found the Veggetti at Bed Bath and Beyond for $13.99 and it has been the best $14 I've spent on my kitchen in awhile.

So far I have made a spaghetti marinara and a general tso's "lo mien" Both were very very yummy and both were very simple.

For the spaghetti, I took TJ's marinara and added garlic and a few italian seasonings. I wasn't in the mood to go crazy so it's a very easy quick weeknight meal.

General Tso's was a little more complicated but not much. I chopped carrots, brussel sprouts, onions and mushrooms then sautéed those in TJ's General Tso's sauce and added the zoodles once the other veggies were almost done.

Hope you enjoyed this Meatless Monday! Can't wait to try out more recipes for you :) I have a feeling there will be some good ones coming up.

Until next time! xo


Comments