Weeknight One-Pan StirFry

So after a long day standing in a kitchen, the last thing I want to do most nights is come home and cook. And I'm trying to stay away from quick microwave meals and focus on eating healthy, clean meals. So honestly most nights I fix a stir fry of some kind. I really like the General Tso's Sauce from Trader Joe's and that has been one of my go-to additions.


Most of my stir fries look the same but it's what I like. Deal with it and add whatever you like to yours :)


This week I picked up fresh broccoli at the local farmers market and my usual carrots, mushrooms, and brussel sprouts from TJ. The trick to brussels is to quarter and cook slow!

This time I added chicken for protein, so I started by browning the chicken and 1/2 an onion.


If I had thought earlier, I would have added garlic too, but alas I forgot it. Then I tossed in the rest and vegetables and cooked until done.


I did add the broccoli last since it takes the least amount of time to finish cooking.  Once the stir fry is done, add the General Tso's and toss until everything is coated.

Hope you enjoy as much as I did!


Until next time! xo

Comments