#loveyourbody with pancakes

Warning: These pancakes are delicious and addictive!

I've been a member of Tone It Up since this past Black Friday. I went ahead and spent some money on myself and couldn't be happier. This is one of the favorite recipes of the community. It's so easy to make any variety you want, so it's hard to get bored. 

The Basic Pancake:
1/2 banana, mashed
1/4 c egg white
1/2 Tbsp Almond Milk
dash of cinnamon
1 scoop of protein**

Now you can add pretty much anything to the mix or on top to create your own masterpiece.

The Elvis:
1/2 banana (reserve the rest for topping)
1/4c egg white
1/2 tbsp chocolate almond milk
dash of cinnamon
1 scoop of Chocolate protein powder

Top with peanut butter and banana slices and enjoy!


For more recipes check out toneitup.com They have a huge section of free recipes.

** Tone it Up sells their own protein called Perfect Fit Protein. I'm using up all of mine before I buy more but I have run into issues with some proteins not cooking well. Just trail and error this part.

Comments