Ulta Free Trial Haul

Like I said a couple months ago when I ordered from Ulta they sent me a ton of samples! I was going to do a review of the products. Some of these I wish I could buy a full size in and and maybe soon I will be able to, and others well I'm not so impressed.


My favorites of the bunch are the Naked Skin Beauty Balm. It feels like a tinted moisturizer on your skin but evens out your complexion without looking like heavy makeup. Some liquid makeup didn't let my powder blush, concealer, and bronzer blend in correctly but this was perfect. I don't like to cover up my freckles, I'm proud of them and hate the comments "You have on makeup today" when they are hidden. I love a super natural look.

My other favorite from the bunch is the LORAC Multiplex 3D lashes. I absolutely love the way this makes my eyelashes pop. Gives the perfect amount of extra volume and plenty of extra length. It is definitely my go to mascara at the moment, I mean when I wear mascara. Which unfortunately isn't all that often.

I used the Bareminerals in the past and after using it for a couple days in a row my eyes get very sensitive to it. They begin to itch, so I'm not sure if that is a good choice for me, but I do like the product itself.

The PUR, well I honestly just don't remember it so I guess it wasn't bad, but it also wasn't my favorite obviously. I'll keep using it up, but I'm not sure I will purchase a full size.

Ok, onto perfumes! I already had samples of Viva la Juicy from beauty trial companies and actually like the smell. It's fairly light and flirty. One that wouldn't be my everyday but is fun for a night out with the girls.

I'm sorry Selena but I really don't like your perfume. It smells like overly sweet candy and may be good for a preteen with her first perfume but not for 20-something. It may also be that I work in a bakery and smell sweet things all day long, but it was a definite NO for me.

The PRADA just makes me want to dress up, put on pearls and pull my hair back! It smells elegant. Think Breakfast at Tiffanys. Old Hollywood. I like it but just haven't had a place to wear it yet.

So there it is. Let me know if you like this type of post. Just trying it out. Be on the lookout when they send out coupons, sometimes you get really great free stuff :)

Until next time! xo

Comments