Zucchini Pizzas and Paddle boarding

For the last week I have felt super sluggish and tired. I haven't been able to get to the gym for two weeks and I ate out way too much last week since my roommate was gone. So tonight I decided that something had to change. Even though I felt tired after work, I thought it would be a good day to paddle. At my house it wasn't really windy so I strapped the board to my car, which was the first time this has happened. Umm, I think I was sweating more putting it on my car than I did paddling.



I got down to the water and got scared! The wind had picked up and the water was pretty choppy. But I started out and found a protected area and the water was so flat and perfect!

Once I got home I realized I had everything to make zucchini pizzas and I have been wanting to try them FOREVER! So I did just that.



Heat oven to 425 and slice the zucchini in half. Scoop out most of the inside of zucchini and put in a small bowl.


Mix in pizza sauce and herbs with a little cheese to hold it together.


Spoon zucchini mixture back into zucchini bowls and top with cheese.


Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the zucchini is soft enough for your taste.  I used too many herbs in mine this time but it's all about personal taste. Also probably would have been good with pepperoni :)

Until next time! xo

Comments

Post a Comment