Baked 'Fried Pickles'??

Why yes, I did just suggest that. I know for some people, fried pickles are to never be touched or altered. I do love a good fried pickles, and this recipe does satisfy the craving.

Get out three bowls, one with flour, one with a egg beaten, and one with panko bread crumbs and cheddar cheese.


The pickle then takes a ride through the flour, be sure to coat it completely. After he's all covered he takes a dip in the egg and finally finishes out in the panko and cheddar mix. It's like us at the beach! We get covered in sand, take a dip in the ocean and then cover in tanning lotion :) Sorry, can ya tell it 1. Friday and 2. I'm ready for summer!



Once they have been through all three bowls I put on a pizza stone, but you can use any kind of baking sheet. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until golden brown. I used Ranch dressing that I made with greek yogurt and ranch seasoning. They have all the flavor but a lot less of the calories of restaurant fried pickles!



So tasty! And they will go great with your drink of choice tomorrow night :)

Until next time! xo

Comments

  1. Yum! I was actually craving Fried Pickles recently!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was worried about the cheese but they actually satisfied the craving.

      Delete

Post a Comment