The Week of Pinterest

This week I have had a little bit of writers block and I've been thinking about a way to get out of that. What I came up with is kind of exciting, at least to me! So I'm challenging myself and my roommate to fix EVERYTHING we eat from Pinterest for a week. All breakfast, lunches, snack, and desserts will be recipes from Pinterest. Now we may or may not have desserts or snacks other than fruit so thats not cheating :)

Here is a "plan" for theme nights. In no particular order, just the order they came to us.

Surf Night
Turf Night
Mexican Night
Italian
All-American Comfort Food

All recipes that we fix must be recipes that we have never tried. My Mom suggested we have one ingredient each day that we have never tried before. I think maybe one night of that. I'm not ready to jump that far yet.

So keep checking back for updates on when this will happen. Let me know in the comments what recipes you recommend!

Comments