Healthier French Onion Dip

So I saw on Pinterest this morning that you can swap out Greek yogurt mayo, sour cream, butter, and other ingredients. My roommate made Chicken Salad last night and my first thought, was I should have used Greek yogurt! She immediately told me NO. I'll keep working on it. Or just do it next time and see if we can taste the difference. Haha. That may or may not work, but since I don't really like mayo I probably wouldn't notice, but for someone who really likes mayo, it may be an issue.

But I think to make me feel better, she suggested we make French Onion Dip with Greek Yogurt. So, I jumped on it!


I took 2 cups of greek yogurt and just mixed in Lipton's French Onion Soup mix. Thats all! Simple as that! And guess what? It tastes just as good as it does when you use sour cream, without all the calories.

In Ruffles French Onion Dip there are 200 calories in 4 tbsp! In my recipe with the Greek yogurt there is 280 calories in 2 cups!












I'm thinking about trying it out with Ranch Dressing mix for vegetable sticks too! If you try it out before me, let me know what you think!


I'm looking forward to going a long walk on the beach, even on this cold day. One of the many reason I love living at the beach!

Feel fee to follow me on this journey to a healthier, happier life!
Twitter: @sprinklesbyace
Pinterest.com/sprinklesbyash

Until next time! xo

Comments