Good Things Come to Those Who...


...Work Hard!



So I'm celebrating little victories tonight! The picture on the left was taken in Oct of last year and up until the last couple weeks, that shirt fit just the same way. The picture on the right is one from today! I haven't weighed this week, because I get obsessed with it, so I'm making it so I can only weigh once a week. So far though as of last Saturday, I am down 5.9 pounds in a month and a half! Little victories!

The last couple of weeks, I've been able to eat a lot more clean, meaning no fast food, less processed, NO FAST FOOD! This one is key, but really hard still. Only once a week and trying to get a very small meal, think kids meal. 

I've been eating a breakfast sandwich, Special K, or GreenJuice for breakfast. It's important to not always eat the same thing. The body needs changes to kick start your metabolism. You can't let your body get used to the food you eat or the exercise you are doing. This part I'm still working on.

This week I have had had two days of weight training with my personal trainer, who thankfully keeps pushing me and encouraging me, and five days of cardio/strength. I say cardio/strength because four of those days include Spinning where two of the days was mostly standing on the bike for the full hour.

And tonight was a record for me! 29.1 miles in 72 minutes! Longest ride mile and time wise :)

Little Victories!

I was decided on My One Word for this year. It's commit. 

Until next time! xo

Comments