Banana Pancakes

I saw this recipe from Undressed Skeleton and I've really liked some of her other recipes and I thought I had to try this one. Its pancakes with only three ingredients! My roommates first comment, "Now you're messing with my pancakes too!?" She admitted later "it was pretty good, different, but good. I can't eat eggs and bacon everyday for breakfast." And I agree, this was a good different breakfast, not one that I think I will crave all the time like the healthier breakfast sandwich, but it did fill me up with just 1 pancake. Now let me stop my rambling and get to the recipe. :)


It's only three ingredients! (well four if you top it with Peanut Butter)

1 banana
3 egg whites
blueberries

Thats it! Mix the mashed banana and egg whites and pour into a HOT frying pan. Top with blueberries like you would if you were fixing a normal blueberry pancake and let cook.



Now the coffee isn't necessary for the recipe, but it is a morning necessity for me! Especially since I really only drink coffee on the weekends. And I do love some coffee! :)



Taralynn from Undressed Skeleton said you need to be quick when you're flipping the pancakes and you do! This is why.

Mine completely fell apart while I tried to flip it. I also don't think I had my pan quite hot enough when I made the first one.

And I'm not just noticing that you can def see my reflection in my tea kettle! Good thing it cut my head off... my hair is not looking cute this morning!










But once I got the hang of how long I needed to let the pancakes cook before I attempted to flip they looked a little more pretty.

If you're interested in more recipes like this, let me know.

And be sure to check out Taralynn on Undressed Skeleton and her Twitter. @TaralynnsTweets






Until next time! xo

Comments