Setting Goals

I don't think I've ever been so excited for a spin class! Or going to the gym for oh about an hour and half of intense workouts. Yes that is plural for a reason. Tomorrow is two a day, and they're one right after another. Does that count as two a days? Maybe not, but one is a personal training session and then the other is an hour spin class.

I had my initial assessment yesterday at the gym and I got the results I was expecting, or some of the results I was expecting. What I wasn't expecting was for him to say I have the ability for my body's age to be about 18. Does that mean I'll have the body I had at 18????


Ok, so this was 17, but only by a few days. Maybe it's not quite realistic to have this body back, but something near it would be nice! Enough joking.

Here are some of my realistic goals:
  • In the gym four days a week, trying for five, but we all know things come up. 
  • Decrease Body Composition from 31.3% to 23.09%
  • Increase number of sit-ups to 30 in a minute
  • Run a 5k without walking
I'm posting a before picture, not the type in your bra and underwear. I don't care if it is for motivation, that does NOT need to be all over the internet. We'll see if the results are up to bikini photo standards... haha probably not even then!



Until next time! xo


Comments