Reflections

With the NYE upcoming and making menus and guest lists and double checking menus I started thinking about everything that has happened this year. I have been so blessed this past year in so so many ways. So instead of looking to make New Years Resolutions, I think I am going to reflect on all the good things that happened in my life this year, and pray that this upcoming year is just as wonderful.

This year I was lucky enough to form some new really close friendships.








I was able to rebuild a friendship that had faded, slightly ;)



I was able to buy a home with my Mom



I have a job, even with it's up and downs, I have a job. And I have a job that I can have fun!








I was able to teach a student and have her become an AWESOME Recreational Therapist

I was able to figure out who I am and who I want to be

I was able to be a part of dear friends wedding



and see even more join in that life changing bond.

I was able to build my business!


I had a group of sisters adopt me



Now that I think about it, there are way too many things to list that I am thankful for this year. I can't help but have my heart swell with all the things that have happened this year. I am so very thankful for the life God has provided me and the path He set me on. 

Now if you don't mind, I'm going to make more memories on this last night of 2012 and pray that 2013 is just as good, or dare I say it, EVEN BETTER!




Until next time! xo


Comments