Holiday Drinks!

Ok, not gonna lie, I'm blogging from bed. I'm tired! Today has been completely nonstop from 8:30 and I didn't Ben finish my list of things to get done. So tonight's post is going to be short and sweet and bubbly!

Sparkling Pom (I can't remember the real name so we're going with this)
Use a champagne glass and fill it 1/4 full of pomegranate liqueur and full with sparkling wine or champagne. So good! I've had it with both wine and champagne although I do prefer champagne so it's not quite as sweet.

Baked Apple
You need a tall glass for this. One bottle hard cider, I like woodchuck, but it's your preference. An add not quite a full shot of either cinnamon whiskey (fireball) or cinnamon schnapps. Again I've had with both I think as long as its cinnamon it will be fine. Your liqueur of choice.

So that's all for tonight, feel free to leave more drink recipes. I would love to hear you guys favorite holiday drinks!

Until next time! xo

Comments