Feeling Like You Need to Shove Tissues Up Your Nose?

Ok we all get a little stressed during the holidays, too much to do , too little sleep. We can all come up with excuses up to our ears. Here are a few tips and tricks I've learned over the years, and the last few weeks... not gonna lie :)

1. Drink plenty of water
    This is a must for all year round, but even more important when you're going to holiday parties, and eating some not so great food.
2. Get plenty of rest
    I know we all have a lot to do during the last two months of the year, but it's still important to keep your immune system at it's best to fit off all the little 'bugs' we all get with these crazy weather changes.
3. Use Essential Oils to stay well and fight off 'bugs'
    Try out Doterra's On Guard
4. Spend some "me time" each week
    This is all up to you guys. Choose a hot bath, extra long shower, etc. Today I bought a little ice cream and decided to fix my favorite junk food.
5. Try hot tea or a hot drink if you have a a sore throat
    I love either Amy's Blend from Caribou or Wassel

Recipe for Wassel:
4 cup apple juice
3 cup pineapple juice
2 cup orange juice
1 cup apricot nectar (found with all the Hispanic food in groceries)
3/4 c brown sugar (I often forget this...oops)
4-5 cinnamon sticks
15-20 whole cloves

Heat through until brown sugar has dissolved.


Until next time! xo

Comments