Riverfest Weekend

This weekend was Riverfest in Wilmington and I got to check off some more items from the list!


Journey Cover Band!!! And yes we all danced around and sang "Don't Stop Believing" If only we had been able to stay after, the keyboardist and drummer were really cute! ;) 



After the concert we went and burned off a few calories.and saw fireworks.


The fireworks were great until we started having to look directly above us to see them. They started across the river and by the end sparks were floating into the crowd and they were popping right above us. But still it was awesome!

I found a great way to get a little "workout" in while you watch TV. I'm not calling this a true workout, but I was breathing heavy at one point and I have a feeling my legs will be sore in the am. I used The Revenge workout and the BONES workout from this Tumblr. They have a ton of TV shows and movies that they made workouts too. You have to pay a little less attention to the TV and I had to look back at the page a couple times to make sure I was doing the right things.

*************************************
Photo Phone Dump: since I'm late you get two!

Until next time! xo

Comments