NCIS: Los Angeles Workouts

So I tried these the last two nights, and I can admit, I'm a little sore. I think this may be from not working out a lot lately. Yes, I NEED to get back in the gym. But I like the thought process behind the TV Show Workouts.

I couldn't find one for NCIS: Los Angeles tonight and the one I used for NCIS just didn't cut it so I made my own for NCIS: LA.

Here's how it works, every time something is done on the list you have to complete that exercise task.

NCIS: Los Angeles Workout

Every time Deeks flirts with Kenzi                                               35 jumping jacks
Every time Eric flirts with Nell                                                     20 crunches
When Eric whistles                                                                       15 lunges
When anyone makes a phone call                                                50 punches
Explosions                                                                                    10 sit ups
Car Chase                                                                                     10 reverse crunches
When they find a body                                                                 10 push-ups

Ok hope you like this and I secretly hope your tushy hurts as much as mine right now!

Until next time! xo

Comments

Post a Comment