Sunday Funday...

...Or football on the couch.

This post will be shorter today, I don't have too much to update, but I want to put up my run from this week and set some goals for the upcoming week.

I've slacked the last couple weeks on running and going to the gym. I had a virus for a week that made me feel like poo and then I pulled a muscle in my back and it hurt to move for a week. But I'm back in the saddle again and I started running again yesterday.



So this week I want to run four days and average 1.5 miles a day. More will be better.





I told you I had another pinterest project in the works and we finally got it done for the portion we have. We want to add more crates and obviously need more crates. It's our DVD rack :) And I love it! It's on the line of shabby chic and I think it fits right in with the rest of our home. We want to add about three more crates and then add other things to the crates, like picture frames, candles, that sort of thing.







Pictures were edited in Instagram. If you want to see more my username is @amhunter0626 :)

Until next time! xo

Comments