Pinterest Successes and FAILS

This week was a week of Pinterest projects. The good and the bad.

First Maggie and I tried Sock Buns and other variations on the French braid. This was semi-successful. We can each do an upside down french braid on someone else but it's not very attractive when we try on our own head.



Next was a fail... Who knew nail polish will eat through styrofoam?? This girl didn't until it ended up all over my hands so it wouldn't cover my coffee table, floor and rug. So I spent the next hour trying to get nail polish off my hands. I know the photo shows kinda pink polish, but no it was Color Club Lava Lamp. And it is bright orange! So if you decide to try ombre nails, which did end up looking cool, don't use a styrofoam egg carton for the mixing containers.


I'm not sure if this was actually seen on Pinterest first but it is going around so I'm including it. 



Maggie bleached Hannah's tips! And unfortunately I don't have a dried picture but this is definitely a success!

And here is our last FAIL! One of these is Pinterest and the other is a box mix. Maggie and I should just not try and be healthy. We had some bananas that were going bad so we wanted to make a banana bread. We got a recipe that didn't call for oil or refined sugar and thought 'GREAT.' No, not great. It may have been good if we didn't use whole wheat flour, but it pretty much tasted like banana card board.... yeah not a good flavor.


So here are the lessons you should take out of this. Don't try and be super healthy, it's not just worth it. Go for a run instead. Do trust your sister to dye your hair. Don't use styrofoam with nail polish. And lastly DO try braids, and lots of them!

Until next time! I'll have more projects to show you next time!

****For those interested, the pictures were taken with/edited in Instagram. If you want to follow me my username is @amhunter0626

Comments