Bath and Body Works Haul

It's starting to smell like fall and I'm super excited about it! I always love candles but this time of year I really love them. It may have something to do with the fact that my roommate works at Bath and Body Works part time and her room smells phenomenal. And I want my room, and the whole house really, to smell just as good.

Today I got a Leaves candles to burn with the Autumn candle I bought last year. They smell amazing together. Spicy, apples, and woody.
         BBW says:
         Leaves smells like a medley of ripe delicious apples, red berries, and golden nectar. I'm not sure what golden nectar is but in this it smells good.
         Autumn smells like dark pomegranate, sweet red apples, and woody balsam fir.

So I was actually kinda right. My sense of smell may be returning after all this sinus stuff.

I also bought Pumpkin Caramel Latte which is creamy pumpkin, spiced caramel, and sweet cream. It says it doesn't have a heavy coffee scent, but maybe its because of the name but I do smell some. Maybe its in the spiced caramel.

I'm venturing out of my candle comfort zone with this next one. I love the smell of a fire, but I tend to lean toward the food scents and sweet smells. Most people say it makes them hungry, but I don't think I'm any more hungry when I burn those. Anyways, I love the smell of a campfire and I can't wait to burn this one. Hopefully this year I'll be smelling areal campfire too but if not, I'll have the smell in my living room.

Bonfire Maplewood smells like sweet fig, cardamom, warm vanilla, and firewood.

My favorite candle from last year they aren't making this year but I think I found an alternate that I think will compare. Last year BBW sold a candle called Kitchen Spice. It was nutmeg, cinnamon, allspice, and hazelnut. And this year the one that is closest is Nutmeg and Spice. And they say it is nutmeg and spiced caramel.

I also had to pick up a few hand sanitizes for work, and I picked up a refill of my car scent and another summer fragrance, Island Margarita and Caribbean Escape. I still feel like it is summer outside and since i went to the beach today I can't declare it fall quite yet. But once these fragrances are out, I have a fall substitute.

Until next time! xo


Comments