Can't wait for cooler weather

If you know me, you know that the minute I get home I change into sweats or pajamas. I like to be comfortable. Normally this means a comfy sweat shirt or oversized sweater and legging, shorts, or yoga pants. If you know me, you also know I LOVE summer. So these things don't always match up well. Well, they do if you keep the house really cold and all the fans on. But that's not always great for the wallet if you get my drift.

This week though I have been thinking about how great it will once the weather is a little cooler. There are so many things I'm looking forward to.
Just to list a few:
     1. Amy's Blend Tea
     2. Sweaters
     3. Wearing a sweat shirt out in public and it being socially acceptable
     4. State Fair
     5. Hot apple cider
     6. All things pumpkin
     7. MY GAS LOGS!!

Yes the last I am very excited for (hence the all caps) There are a lot of big things coming up in the fall too. I signed up for my first 5k in a couple years. I'm running the Color Me Rad in Oct in Raleigh. If this is something you would be interested in joining me in, I'll get you our team name. The more the merrier! And we're even making team shirts! How fun :) And I have a few more trips planned already for the fall.

But since I'm all about living in the present I'll leave you with a picture set from instagram. Feel free to follow me @amhunter0626. I'm sending two this week since I didn't have a post last week.



Comments