Spa Night

So recently I have had a health problem, I'm not getting into all of it, but the bills just seem outrageous to me. Maybe because I've never really been sick before or had a major procedure except when I was too young to really care about the finance part of it... sorry Mom. But this is whole things has just made me crazy. Anyways, I got yet another bill today (hopefully the last or I may really go crazy!)

So I decided that I was going to have a spa night tonight...Well I had already planned it, but I decided for sure after that.


This is one of the things I LOVE about my new home! The master bath is phenomenal! With a huge walk in shower and Jacuzzi tub I could probably stay in there for forever! Tonight was the first night I have been able to use the tub and definitely enjoyed a long bubble bath with honeysuckle candle from Diamond Candles and a nice glass of wine.

This is one of the items on my list to do every week, maybe not to this extent but a "Spa like" night each week. Some me time to pamper and relax after going going going all week. My Acupuncturist would be proud :) This is what she fussed at me about this week.

But now I'm off to bed, and just to make the evening better, there is a Channing Tatum movie on USA... so far, pretty bad acting, but at least one guy is really good looking. I won't complain about eye candy tonight. ;)

Until next time!

Comments

  1. Candles with Rings Inside are a great way to create a romantic atmosphere, but they also can make an ordinary evening special. They look good on the table and they smell great, but candles can do something more: they can become a part of your everyday life and make you feel better.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment