Headboard

One of the last rooms that I've got to finish in the house in my bedroom. Normally this is one of the first to get done, but everything kind of fell into place with the rest of the house.

Part of my problem was the small furniture that I have, the room is much larger than I'm used to, and the lack of headboard I have. I love the bed, don't get me wrong. It was my great grandmother's bed and at one point it had a significant headboard but I have an obnoxiously tall mattress :) Why yes, I do LOVE a pillow topper.

I've been researching head board ideas for a while and I just haven't had one to scream at me. So as I was unpacking more boxes, yes still unpacking don't judge, I found these paper pom poms. So as I watched the Olympics Saturday and since I had already decided I wasn't leaving the house all day I went to work on the pom poms. I ended up hanging them last night and I think I like it. Maybe once the rest of my room is complete I will fall in love, but for right now they are growing on me.


So I'm putting this under the Pinterest projects because 1. I saw something that this is loosely inspired by on Pinterest. I think it was actually over a baby crib or in a nursery, but that's not the point. 2. I don't really have a misc craft goal for my list, and thats what it would fall under. 3. I think it's silly to add that to the list since most of the crafts I find are from Pinterest :)

Feel free to comment and leave me suggestions for a headboard!

So, until next time! Muah, Bye!

Comments