101 things!

So my list is still growing. Keep checkin out that post to see the updates to the list and what been completed. No worries if you don't feel like scrolling forever, I'll link it and copy and paste the list every once in a while.

Anyways, tonight I got to cross three things off the list. One, I tied a new beer, to light but still descent. Shock Top, to me very much like Landshark but even a little less kick.

Two, local concert. Lisa and I went to Downtown Sundown. This has been something I wanted to do for a long time and FINALLY got the chance to go. Looking forward to going again in three weeks to see another band (another check off the list :)) I loved the chill atmosphere and the music in the background as Lisa and I chatted away.

Photo by Lisa A Kurtz

We had the best sunset tonight too!

Tonight was a Led Zeppelin cover band, which was good but not really my taste, but they get credit for looking the part!



With drinks in hand (free drinks thanks to the cute guy at the bar tent) we made our way back to our spot. Let me rephrase that. With drinks in hand we bumped and squeezed and excused our selves saying sorry more in five minutes than the last month our way back to our spot because of course the guy giving us free drinks was ALL THE WAY on the OTHER SIDE. But never the less a few bumps is well worth the free drink :)



We had some hilarious moments and some more serious moments where our friendship grew even more. It's nights like these that I love the most and remind me why God put me in this beautiful city.

Tomorrow I'm going paddle boarding. I can't be more excited and in this hear I definitely don't want to wear a regular tee shirt but all the workout shirts would be too tight too. (it's supposed to be 102 tomorrow with a heat index of 115, no thanks) so we moved paddle boarding a little earlier and I got to cross off another of my list. Three, Pinterest project number one! I took my tee shirt for Rock the Mall and cut it up to make a workout shirt. Super easy to do. I'm sure I'll be making more so I'll get the pictures up later since I'm too tired to remember to take pictures each step. But here's the finished product. I must say it will be so much more comfortable than pulling at the neck because it's choking me I already love it!



Well I better head to bed since In supposed to pick Lisa up in 6.5 hours. So until next time, tomorrow! When I can check yet another thing off my 101 things list! But I guess I need to finish the list too :) Night!

Comments