Small Accomplishments

This last week has been really trying for me. I am glad when I can get a small thing accomplished at work and at home. I had to realize this week that I can't do everything and I can't please everyone all the time; I need to be happy with me and not base my happiness on how others feel about me. So far it's working but I still have some work.

I had another small accomplishment today, I FINALLY got to ride my bike! I picked it up from Two Wheeler Dealer yesterday but since is was raining I decided to be a wuss. But today the wuss is gone!




Not gonna lie, I was a little disappointed when I saw the mileage. I did 3.7 miles in about 20 minutes. I was hoping for at least five out of that. but its ok. I keep thinking positive, its not about how I finish it's just about finishing and raising money for some awesome kids.

I got to conquer a fear today too while riding (I'm telling you, the wuss is long gone!). I HATE riding in traffic. I don't trust people enough to stay far enough away from me. Thankfully my first time on the main road there wasn't any traffic and it was just a short distance.

*****************

I got some great news this week as well. A wonderful friend of mine has an interview in Wilmington Friday!! So excited and a friend is moving to NC this weekend.

Hopefully more small accomplishments to come!

Comments