Seasons Change

It's even starting to feel like Fall in Wilmington, and that is super weird for this early in the season. I'm actually looking forward to it though. I can't wait for the days of sitting snuggled up in a blanket sipping hot tea, burning candles and spending more time in my soon to be craft room :)



Yes my room still looks the same, other than the bed being full of stuff too. That is my project for THIS WEEKEND! Yes, I may just be saying this on here to make sure I complete it. So there better be updated pictures. Not completely updated since I will still have the bed and I haven't gotten a futon yet, but the closet should look COMPLETELY different.

Tonight also started my craft season, well I guess the crayon art was technically first, but I had to do that outside, so it was still a summer craft. I can't really go into specifics on what the craft is since it's going to be a gift, but once they have it, I will definitely share with you.

************

I've been working a lot on me lately and trying to be happy with who I am, not who someone wants me to be. I'm still working, but becoming happier each day, more confident and just plain happy. So plenty of transformations going on here! Look out for new pictures of the front room next week!

Comments