Progress

Well, I guess if I am putting up my bike paths and progress each day, I should probably put up the reason I am biking in an actual Bike Post.

The reason I am biking is a fundraiser for Hole in the Wall Association and Victory Junction, my Home away from Home. I am pledging to raise $250 for a great cause, but in all seriousness, I would love to raise even more. In perspective, this is 1/10 of what it costs to send a kid to camp.  The point of this isn't to ask for money, but if you feel called to help out my cause please let me know.

*******
So today I had a little bit of progress. I really hate riding the stationary bike, but since I haven't taken my bike to get air for the tires, that's what I'm left with. I did 4 miles in 30 minutes on the weight loss setting. (You know the one that looks like spikes....up and down, up and down) So a little progress. Tomorrow I am going to the gym before work. I'm hoping for a little faster tomorrow. Let's try for 5 miles in 30 minutes. Maybe not on the weight loss setting while I'm just trying to get distance down.

*******

I think I have talked a coworker into riding with me that day, even though she will be on a longer loop since she is already biking a lot more than I am. I was getting excited talking to her today; she rides about 20 miles per hour. HA! I'm not feeling as confident after the gym tonight. I averaged 8 miles and hour... So progress, but I sure need a lot more progress then before Sept 10th.

Have a good night, hopefully I'll have more good news tomorrow!

Comments