Failure

I have come to accept that starting out a new workout, there will be some failure. I will fail myself when my body doesn't perform the way I want it to perform. I want instant results, instant gratification. Not gonna happen. Well I thought I might fail in that respect today, but no, I got to the end of my neighborhood about to turn on the main road to start the four or five mile loop back to the other entrance in the neighborhood, look down and realize why it is so hard to get my bike moving today.... TWO flat tires! So i guess my tune up is coming sooner than I thought. Let's hope I can get it back soon after I leave it.


I'm going to post the map I travel each day so I can hopefully show some progress.





Let's hope the map is more impressive next time! 1.2 miles, two flat tires, got to do better next time!
View Directions to Island Cove in a larger map

Comments