#loveyourbody 2015

So with 2014 coming to a close and 2015 right around the corner I usually like to talk to about this year in wrap up form and I think I will after NYE, I'll have lots to say then! ;) We are having our annual party and heading out with the rest of Wilmington to ring in the new year.

But I want to talk about an upcoming challenge that I absolutely loved last year and CAN NOT wait for it to start in just 5 days! Tone it Up does three annual challenges, the first being LoveYourBody. These two ladies kill it with inspiration and guidance when it comes to everything food and fitness! They are super cute and the videos they post always bring a smile to my face. And lets talk about the food and workouts! I haven't had anything I didn't like; simple recipes that are just good! The workouts are easy to follow and you can definitely feel them the next day! (and for the next couple days)


For six weeks I'll be following this plan and I can't wait to see how I feel after! Bring on Valentine's Day and the first Valentine's Day I can celebrate with someone I love in a long time! They should be posting more information tomorrow or in the next couple days.

Along with this challenge I am going to be following a squat challenge hosted by two sweet girls AllieRae and Ariana. You should definitely check these girls out and follow along the squat challenge too!



Can't wait to feel the good burn for the next 60 days starting on Jan 1st! Join in the fun! I'll be posting on my TIU instagram account and we've been challenged to do some vloging so we'll see! :) Follow me at @amhuntertiu on Instagram.

Comments