A Week of Juices

I have never actually liked eating breakfast early in the morning. And I go to work so early now, that I don't get up in time to make them fresh so I make them the night before and refrigerate overnight. *One tip for refrigerating whole juices! Add extra liquid the next morning and shake well! :)

Be sure to follow the instruction on your mixer. I put my liquids first, then frozen and other fruit, topped with powders and greens.

I also use the Whole Juice setting on my Blentec. I have used the Smoothie setting, but they end up being a little too thick for my liking. You can always add more liquid if they are too thick.

Eat the Rainbow
Pineapple
Strawberry
Blueberry
Greek yogurt
Spinach
Grapefruit and Juice
Coconut Water


How yummy does this look??


Cool Refresher
Acia Berry Juice
Blueberries
Apples
Cucumber
Kale (not pictured)


Green Elvis
Frozen Banana
Chocolate Almond Milk
PB2
TJs Green Powder
Kale



Enjoy these shakes and juices on their own or add protein powder after a workout.


How do you like to enjoy your fresh juices? I LOVE Mason Jars and big straws.
To make sure you get all the nutrients out of your juices, be sure to drink within two days :)

Until next time! xo

Comments