Bikini Challenge ACCEPTED! #toneitup

Four weeks ago I took the plunge and signed up for the Tone it Up Bikini Challenge and emailed "before" pictures to them of me in a bikini. Now we are half way through and I may not be exactly where I want to be, but it's fine because I am doing this solely for ME.

For those that don't know. Tone it Up is what I call a lifestyle program lead by two amazing women who are Certified Trainers and Life Trainers. Their program is all Dietitian approved. The Meal Plan is not free, but everything else is! I bought the meal plan on Black Friday and the recipes are AMAZING! Simple ingredients focusing on eating Lean, Clean, and Green; of LCG in the tone it up community. There are options for all different diets too! So food allergies are hardly a problem. Find out more here.

So every year Tone it Up does a Bikini Challenge that starts 8 weeks until Summer. I can't believe we are almost half way there. And for those of us that live in beachy communities, we might already be in bikini season, but its a great boost before summer parties!

So I'm going to be better at posting here and I'll be sharing more recipes and challenges.

Speaking of challenges! This year's theme is #createyoursummer. And it is all about visualizing your perfect summer so I think it is time for another list! My 101 things to do in 1001 days kinda fell to the way side so it's time for a Create Your Summer Bucket List!

Create Your Summer!
SUP
Beach Cruise
Paint
Campfire on the beach
FROYO
Camping trips
North End
Mimosa's on the ICWW
Girl's Night
Sunday Brunch
Travel
Kayaking
Beach Days
Concerts

Hopefully this list will keep growing and give me opportunities to keep up the Blog. 

Already loving summer! Until next time! xo

Comments