Monday Money Saver!

Ok so I'm trying a few new things out on my blog. Let me know if you like any of them or want more of something less of something, any comments :)

So today is my first Money Saver Monday! Today's tip is for those Pumpkin Coffee lovers out there. Now I love Starbucks Pumpkin Spice latte but I don't love the price. So when I saw they sold Pumpkin Spice Via at my local Starbucks I was so excited! Via is instant coffee, but it is good instant coffee. And the best thing is the price. $6.10 for a pack of five. So that works out to be $1.22 per cup. Then add in the price of the milk. I but store brand milk, for the price, but also because my roommate LOVES Harris Teeter brand milk. The price of milk averages about $3.45 a gallon and after the math, a cup of milk costs about $0.22. So instead of the $6.00 coffee drink in stores you can make it at home for $1.44.

Pretty awesome right?


Comments