Time for Change

One of the reasons I love the title of this blog is that since life is forever transforming, so will this blog. So far I have only used this for my healthy recipes, crafts, and a few cakes that I've done. Well I'm leaving out one of the big interests in my life, beauty. Lately I have really been intrigued with makeup and trying new products. I tagged #birchbloggers in my last post and I'm excited about this opportunity.

First, for those that don't know about birchbox. Birchbox is a monthly subscription box that contains five of six beauty and lifestyle samples. It costs $10 a month and can be canceled anytime. Its always a surprise, unless you find their sneak peak video each month, but I really like the surprise of it all. You are guaranteed to not get a repeat item. And this actually happened to me and they gave me free credit to use for a full sized item just because I got a repeat sample. Pretty cool right. I'll link their website here. So go check them out.

Second, as many of you I put on my list to read everyday and that was a tall order. It was meant for me to read more; well I didn't quite get this but it has made me read again, and I've fallen in love with it all over. I recently joined a book club that was started at my previous job, so I'll be posting book reviews for those that we read and what we are currently reading so you can read along if you want. This month we are reading Hush by Kate White. Buy it here on Amazon.


This was a great read, fast paced, thriller that is perfect for a beach read. I finished in about a week on vacation, but my roommate finished it in 2 days! You follow a marketing consultant as she investigates her client after a one night stand with one of the future partners. With twists and turns you NEVER expect it leaves you wanting more. Next I am picking up Casual Vacancy by JK Rowling. I'll be sure to let you know how that is.



Third, I recently became unemployed, and as hard as it is to be upfront about it, it's a big problem for a lot of people today. I know I will be taking a pay cut with any job I take so I will learning to live on less. And hopefully I'll be able to pass on tips and tricks that I find during that process. I know it is for the better and I am very excited about some possible opportunities in my future.

Just wanted to give everyone a little update to see what's coming. It's time for transformation :) Yes, I just said it. Haha I have a fun mascara review for you coming up as soon as I get back to Wilmington!

Until next time! xo

Comments