Beauty Minute

So I'm on vacation this week and I don't really need makeup where I'm going (I'll explain in a later post) but I did want to have just a little on when I showed up and for tomorrow when I see the parents. Only when I was packing I forgot all of my eyeshadow...

So if you're like me and forget something every time you pack, there is always a solution. Today, mine was bronzer. I use Warmth by Bareminerals and I love it to contour my face and give me a little extra color, but now I love it because it can double as a very subtle, natural looking eyeshadow. Now I love shimmer on my eyes too so a shimmery bronzer may work as well. I have really veiny eye lids and today they were especially purple and Warmth covered that right up! Worked like a charm.

So next time you forget eyeshadow or just don't have enough room to carry a big palette, don't freak. Well you may want to freak if you also forgot your bronzer. But natural beauty is the best beauty anyways. Don't hide behind products. But now I'm about to get into another rant, so I'll save that for later.

Until next time! xo

Comments