Quick Mexican Chicken

My friend Erica made this recipe for a girls night a couple weeks ago and it was so good, quick, and it's  somewhat healthy.

Fix the chicken in pan and place the cooked chicken in a baking dish. We only made enough for about three people so we used an 8x8 with PLENTY of room.


Top the chicken with whatever type of salsa you like. I love using homemade salsa so there's no additives and you know exactly what is in it. But if you're looking for an even quicker meal, the salsa you can buy in the grocery store will work just fine.


Top the salsa with Mexican cheese or whichever you think is best. This time I used Mexican cheese blend and Monterey Jack.


Bake in the oven at 350 until cheese is melted. Serve with rice, black beans, refried beans, spaghetti squash, or whatever side you would like.

I think you should try this the next time you get a hankering for Mexican food. Yummm....Thinking of it makes me want to vacation. Or maybe that's just because I want a vacation!

Until next time! xo

Comments