New Meals



This week I almost could check off an item off the list. But alas I'm closer than I have been any other week. We had family dinner before my Aunt and Uncle left for Alaska on their cruise at Nikki's, our favorite sushi place in town and Maggie and I were lazy one night and ordered pizza.

But I did cook a new Pinterest meal for Girls Night! And it was so good. Cheesy Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta. It was so good and really easy. The only thing I would change would be to add more Ranch mix.

Here is the recipe:

Fry up six pieces of bacon. Reserve some of the grease and brown your chicken, I went ahead and cut it into bite size pieces so I wouldn't have to deal with hot chicken. While the chicken is browning go ahead and boil your pasta of choice. We used rigatoni so it would hold more sauce. Once your chicken is brown add a dash of flour to coat. Mix well and add 3 Tbsp of Ranch mix. (I would put more, it was good with 3 but 4-5 might be even better) Once the chicken is coated add 2 cups of milk and 1 cup of cheddar cheese. (I put about 1.5 because the girls snacked on it and we wanted to have a little to top the pasta) Once the sauce is thick either add pasta and mix or serve over pasta. It's that easy!

I love girls nights because we get to sit around, drink wine, gossip about our respect work, find out three of us were all interested in the same job. Haha, one of the crazy things about having friends in the same field.

Until next time!

Comments