Missed Goals and Girls Nights

So this week has been a different kind of week. I finished up my insane work schedule and took a kinda mini-vaca. I saw kinda because I had two cakes to do while on that mini-vaca. One was a fun bachelorette cake and I got to practice my carving skills. Here is the cake that I can put online, even though there are worse things online, I know that kids also have access to this website and my Facebook page.


I liked trying out new designs and working with fondant for the flowers. Can't wait until my next order :)



Ok so I set a goal last week and didn't make it, at all. I said I wanted to run 4 days and 5 miles. Well I ran about half that... I ran two days and 2.95 miles. So more than half on the miles. But I did run my fastest mile and faster 1k. I ran one day on the treadmill and one day outside BUT I messed up the my Nike+ app and set it for inside for both runs. So the miles may be a bit off as well. But pretty close.


So this week I am setting the same goal! First workout is tomorrow right after work but it will have to be a short one since I'm hosting a 31 party tomorrow night at my house.










This week has really been full of girl time for me too. Maggie and I went out to the Copper Penny Thursday night with her friend Amy. I got to mark off TWO things from my list that night. I tried a new beer and it makes me remember why I always got the same beers before but I also remember why I put that on the list (I actually got a good one last night). I didn't particularly care for Sam Adams Boston Lager. A little too hoppy for my taste.

I spent a little time on the beach Thursday morning and shopping Friday afternoon with Kim then she joined us for girls night last night. I always love spending time with the girls here and really truly am so glad that I have been able to meet such great people down here and I'm still meeting great people. I'm looking forward to spending another great weekend with them next weekend for Kim's birthday.

I thought I was going to be able to put down another new restaurant for last night but really it is the same restaurant I have been to with another name. I'm not sure why they have done this, but Tower 7 at Wrightsville Beach is the same as km38 Baja Grill, same menu, same food, different name. Still a little confusing to me. But none the less, AWESOME food!

Well until next time :)



Comments