Ordinary Week

So it's been awhile since I sat down to write, well longer than it has been with the others. I'm having a hard time figuring out what to write about. When I think of the last couple weeks nothing at first pops out in my head. But now that I'm writing so many things are flooding back to memory.

I have another concert to check off my list. Another local artist from Wilmington. Pretty good voice, country, almost sounds like Miranda Lambert. Unfortunately I just thought about the fact that I should tried a different beer, but alas, I had my go-to Landshark.

I went home to morning after the concert, and thank you Mom for telling everyone why I didn't come home! They all assumed I had a lot to drink, 1 beer :) But anyways, I digress. I finally got to go to another Adopt-a-Highway at home. We had over thirty walking the pick-up and and then at least 25 for a cook out at Mom's house. It was so nice to be able to see everyone again and see some of the men I haven't seen since Dad's funeral. I also got to see some of my home church family Sunday and had a crazy connection to Mom's new pastor's wife.

So I'm keeping this one short so I remember to go update the list (GO LOOK AT IT!) :)

Comments