Movie Night

I had forgotten how nice it was to go to a movie. The last movie I saw in theaters was the Hunger Games. And before it was at Christmas. So I guess I go about every three months. And hey, that may be good during this economy. And when did movie tickets go up to $10?!?!? That I was a little surprised by.

I don't really think it was the act of going to the theater that I enjoyed the most though. Now that was fun, being around so many people, everyone laughing during funny moments, cringing during the scary movie previews. :) But I do think what I enjoyed most was the bond that my friends have when we go to a movie, the inside jokes, the laughed for days afterward.

So it's probably not a surprise as to what movie I saw Sunday night... Or those that maybe have lived under a rock for the past couple months, Magic Mike hit theaters Friday and since hen the movies have been PACKED with women flocking to see these extremely attractive men.

Storyline was a little bit of a stretch at points, it had its very cute sweet moments and moments that i could have lived without. And I think even more than the obvious aspect of the movie I fell in love with Channing's character. His very sweet smile and playful nature. I know, may sound weird but oh well! He's just attractive all around!

Well I've done a lot this weekend on the list, I'll post the updated list later tonight, hopefully. Can't wait till tomorrow to grill out at my house with friends! First time really entertaining in the new place!

Comments