Physical Transformations

So not only am I trying to transform my life, I'm trying to transform....my closets! My home business is starting to overflow out of my kitchen, and it's about time I organize my closets. Yes I said it, and before you even start thinking, "She must be nuts, that is a never ending thing" I'll give you something else to think it will be impossible. Here is the before pictures:



Yes, I have a big task ahead, and since I'm going on vacation next week, looks like it will be an ongoing project for me. I'll get you updated with pictures when I finish.

Like I said I'm going on vacation next week to my favorite place on Earth and I think this will help with my transformation as well. I'm hoping that my experiences over this week will be able to help me remember who I want to be. 

I have to share these photos, a special boy in my life made the trip to Mom's house with me last night. He has an interesting spot that he liked during the trip.


He is DEFINITELY my dog, because the box he is sitting in is a powdered sugar box. Only my dog would be attracted to powdered sugar. He eventually found a more comfortable spot to spend his trip.


Have a good week everyone! I know I will :)


Comments